2. Certain Defined Terms.
ii. "Minor" means an individual who is less than the minimum age prescribed under law to provide consent or to enter into contracts, provided that in no event will such age be less than 16 years.
iii. "Person" means any individual, partnership, limited liability partnership, limited liability company, body corporate, corporation, association, society, trust or other entity or organization, whether or not a juridical person.
3. What Information We Collect.
i. Information provided to us by you. We may collect information:
1. when you access or avail of WYLD’s Offering in any other manner, we collect on a case to case basis, any or all of the following:
- identifiers and login information as may be required for WYLD’s Offering to connect to the Platform, such as your username and password, or a security token;
- your name, phone number, email address, physical address, one-time password (OTP) and any other details that may be required to verify your identity before connecting your Accounts; and
- other information as may be necessary to provide any part of WYLD’s Offering, and the nature of the information will depend on the functionality and integration that you seek.
2. when you are communicating with us in any manner, such as through customer support, the Link Application, our Website, or the Client Application. This may include, among other details, information such as your username, your email address, your date of birth, and your phone number.
3. when you provide specific permission for us to do so, we may collect and/or store such other data that you provide.
ii. Acquired data.
We collect data that you authorize us to access on your behalf from the Platform(s). Depending on the connected Platform and what information is requested by the relevant Client, this data may include, without limitation:
1. information regarding your identity including your full name, gender, e-mail addresses, telephone phone number (including the type of phone), physical addresses, profile picture, profile introduction/description, profile link/URL, date of birth, affiliations, documents, licenses, and government IDs;
2. information regarding your network including your connections (by whatever name called, for instance, followers, subscribers, and/or friends) such as their social media handles and demographic and other analytical information regarding your connections to the extent access to such information is generally available or provided by the Platform;
3. information that we receive from your device including your IP address, your service provider, your device and browser details such as operating system and hardware model, time zone setting, device location;
4. information we receive from other sources such as the Client, which would include information like your name, phone number, address, e-mail address, and zip code;
5. information that can be used to gauge your reputation and on engagement with your content including follower count, view counts, save counts, likes and dislikes, content links/URLs, content types, timestamps, content description/caption, number of impressions, your comments, ratings, stars, feedback, reviews, achievements, awards, rewards, and recognitions; and/or
6. your location and location history, as tracked by the Platform(s).
iv. We analyze the data collected or provided and draw inferences about such data. Such inferences are derived from the data about you. We may do this internally or authorize third parties to do this.
4. How We Use Your Information. We use your data for a number of commercial and business purposes such as:
i. To maintain, operate, and provide WYLD’s Offering.
ii. To enhance, improve, modify, and develop WYLD’s Offering and to develop new services.
iii. For statistics and analytics. We may use your data in an anonymized form to generate statistics that are not attributable to you personally or any Person in particular (for instance, we may publish a statistic that shows how many users from a particular Platform are present in a given geographical area, or how many users use a particular service within a given geographical area), and we may publish these statistics on our Website and/or in our marketing material.
iv. To track and analyze usage. We use the information to analyze how you use WYLD’s Offering and to improve WYLD’s Offering;
1. To provide support and communicate to and with you, Clients or Platforms;
2. To comply with contractual and legal obligations and compliances, and to protect against and/or institute legal action;
3. To protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of the End User, Client, our partners, WYLD, and others;
4. To investigate any misuse of WYLD’s Offering, and criminal activity or other illegal/unauthorized access or use of WYLD’s Offering and/or infrastructure (such as servers, computers, code, etc.); and/or
5. For other notified purposes with your consent.
5. How We Share Your Information.
1. With a Platform based on your request;
2. With a third party based on your request;
3. With any authority (including a judicial, quasi-judicial or executive authority) or any person (including professional advisors) as may be required for us to enforce a legal or contractual right/duty/obligation or defend against claims;
4. With our data processors and other service providers, partners, or contractors in connection with the services they perform for us or for a Platform. This would include service providers such as those that provide us with analytics services, tools for internal collaboration and communications, user research and survey services, email services, CRM solutions, sales and marketing tools and solutions, event management, hosting, customer support, lead generation, document management, payment processing, cloud storage and data warehousing, fraud prevention, identity verification, and security services;
5. To comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
6. In connection with a change in ownership or control of all or a part of our business;
7. Between and among WYLD and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control or ownership;
8. With consultants and professional advisors of WYLD who are legally and/or contractually required to maintain confidentiality;
9. As we believe reasonably appropriate to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of End User, Client, our partners, WYLD, and others;
10. With any other person or entity with your consent.
ii. We may collect, use, and share Anonymised Data, for any purpose including improvement / enhancement of WYLD’s Offering, research and development etc.
6. Platforms and Your Data.
i. Once you authorise WYLD to share content with any Platform, WYLD is no longer responsible for such shared content. Instead, the content will be in the control of the relevant Platform and subject to the Platforms’ terms and policies. We do not assume responsibility of your data or the privacy policies of any Platforms supported by WYLD’s Offering. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of any Platform you chose to access or share your data with via WYLD’s Offering. For your reference, the privacy policies of some of the Platforms which are currently supported by WYLD are listed below:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.in/policy.php
2. Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
ii. WYLD's Offering uses the APIs of certain Platforms to connect to their services, if you wish to ensure that WYLD’s Offering does not access data from a Platform you have previously connected to, you may follow the instructions provided by the Platform. The instructions for some such Platforms currently supported by WYLD are listed below:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.in/help/204306713029340
2. Instagram: https://www.facebook.in/help/204306713029340
7. Data Security. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we disclaim responsibility to that extent. We cannot guarantee the security of your data whether located on our databases or otherwise, neither can we guarantee that your information will not be intercepted while it is being transmitted to and from (i) us, (ii) a Platform, or (iii) a Client.
i. We may collect information using cookies or similar technology. Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable us to personalize your experience, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information, monitor advertisements and other activities. They generally contain information such as website preferences, user settings, and browsing history and helps us recognize you as you interact with or revisit WYLD’s Offering.
ii. We use both first-party and third-party session cookies and persistent cookies:
1. Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate WYLD’s Offering. These are cookies that terminate once you end your session.
2. Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie remains on your device for an extended period of time or until it is deleted. To the extent we provide a log-in portal or related feature, persistent cookies can be used to store your passwords so that you don’t have to enter them more than once.
iii. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your device, you may be able to turn that feature off on your device. How this is done will vary from browser to browser and device to device, you should be able to find if and how this is possible by reading the relevant documentation for your browser or by checking with the browser’s customer support. If you decide not to accept cookies from us, certain aspects of WYLD’s Offering may not function properly or as intended.
9. Our Retention Practices.
ii. Anonymised Data may be retained indefinitely by us.
iii. Your data may be retained by us if required by the applicable law.
v. Should you request termination under the End User Agreement, we will delete all your data (other than Anonymised Data) and we will no longer be able to provide you with any of WYLD’s Offering.
12. Do Not Track. We do not maintain a "Do Not Track" mechanism. Accordingly, we are unable to respond to requests for the same.